Style icon: Katy from Animal House.
Animal House is one of my top 10 favorite movies. Even though the cast only includes a few women, I enjoy the film's late 1970s styling of college life in the early 1960s. The character of Katy embodies the quintessential co-ed. She's wide-eyed with soft curls, wearing chunky sweaters, plaid, loose t-shirts, and flared jeans. Her look is very girl-next-door even if her actions aren't, but she stays comfortable drinking at the Delta house and walking around campus. Since more often that not I'd rather just throw on jeans and an oversized flannel, I rather enjoy her look.
- Forever 21 Cable Knit Sweater
- Ruche Lumberjack Love Story Plaid Shirt
- Citizens of Humanity Pacific Kelly Stretch
- BDG Utility Tote
- Frye Campus 14L Boots in Sunrise
- Gloverall Duffle Coat (Think green, navy or camel)
- Modcloth Three Poms in a Pod Hat
- Classic Casio Watch
- Oversized Burnout PE Jersey (or comparable oversized vintage tee)