I'm about to head down to the 305 for a few days but it's May 10th and Everybody, Everywear is doing florals. Oh boy, here it is, my first foray into a post about personal fashion. Let me just say - a lesson already. Things to note: smile, chin down (yes, Mom, I know), suck it in and plan ahead. To see those photos, you'll have to go here. Not going to lie, I took the pics after going running so I opted to embrace the top knot and glasses trend that is currently appearing just about everywhere!
- Queen Esther floral t-shirt dress.
- Slub Knit Cardigan from Forever 21.
- Tote made by Elizabeth of Delightfully Tacky fame.
- Vintage Etienne Aigner oxfords.
- Handmade silver flower ring from Sweden via SilverBlueberry.
- Stone ring my sister picked up in Costa Rica.
- Randomly strung together necklace by moi.
- Warby Parker Sinclair frames in burgundy fade.
- Really old dark purple woven belt.