Birchbox day for July
This might be the end of my Birchbox days. I pulled the package out of my mailbox today and marveled at its weight. As I opened the outer packaging and saw the sleeve that said "Cynthia Rowley," I grew even more excited. Then I opened the box. Wahwahwah. But first, the evidence.
- Joya FvsS Composition No. 1 Parfum - I hate, née despise perfume. Wearing it, smelling it, being around it. This one seems particularly offensive.
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil - A maybe. I'm usually not a huge oil person. Greasy enough on my own, thank you very much.
- philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser - Meh. I'm going to pack this with me on my way to MIA this weekend. We'll see.
- Redken Shine Flash 02 - Call me crazy but I just don't really like shiny hair. Maybe this goes back to the being greasy thing.
- ybf beauty automatic eye brow pencil in universal taupe - This appears to be the winning product this month. Do love eyebrow pencils and the color seems just right.
- KIND Almond & Apricot - I dig KIND bars but I'm not super into Apricots. I'll give this one a maybe. Next time, send me some Primal Strips!
Not a winner in my book. Perhaps I just need to be more open-minded. I guess you'll have to stay tuned to see if there ends up being a Birchbox August!