Weeknight dinner #5.
With warmer weather comes lighter dinners. Lately it's been so grey and rainy that dinner has been a non-event. This was perhaps the most inventive meal I've thrown together in the last week or two.
Shrimp Guacamole Salad
- 1/2 pound of shrimp, cooked, diced and cooled
- 1 can hearts of palms, drained and diced
- 1/2 lime
- 5 ounces of guacamole (I used Calavo)
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- salt, to taste
- In a medium size bowl, toss the shrimp and heart of palms with the juice of the lime.
- Mix in guacamole and mayo until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle with salt and give it one more mixing.
Serve on its own, over greens or with your favorite wrap or bread (I ate it inside a Pure Wrap). Makes 2-3 servings, will keep for up to a day in the fridge.