I have a few house reveals in the works - just waiting to finish a few things up before they go live. In the meantime, a few things I've found this week:
- 25 Things I've Learned in My 20's - entirely too true.
- Hillary Clinton and Beyonce may make for an unstoppable ticket in the 2016 election.
- Few things are more refreshing than this lemon ice that I made a few weeks back.
- That my friends continue to make sweet tunes despite being grown ups.
- Seemingly, I can stick to a resolution. So far, my "soup a week til spring" creations include Rotisserie Chicken Chili, Kale and Potato Soup with Sausage, Carrot Soup with Tahini and Crisped Chickpeas, Paleo Sweet Potato Soup with Bacon, The Best Taco Soup You'll Ever Have, and this week, White Bean and Chicken Sausage Stew.