Weekend coffee #15.
Finally feels a little like spring here at the Shore though it might not last long. Last night we pretended it was summer over spicy pineapple margaritas and veggie nachos before going to see Isle of Dogs. Today's agenda will likely include some yard work before happy hour with friends. Might be starting on some big projects around the house this week that I'll share once complete. In other news, here's a look at this week:
- Stanley Kubrick's little-known life as a still photographer. These are great - I particularly enjoy the boys at the hot dog cart. Their clothes and stance give them an air of miniature grown-ups.
- This! Sure, I spend an exorbitant amount of time studying the news compared to the average person but come on. Don't condescend and act like you've never heard of the Kardashians.
- #DontTellMeHowtoDress. The comments are full of stories from women reinforcing that it doesn't really matter what we wear. Catcalling and harassment happen regardless.
- I noticed this font change right away but I'm not sure I love it. I do, however, love some of the comments people made about Instagram overlooking its users' biggest request.
- This one tugged at my heartstrings. The smallest gestures can make the biggest difference in any situation.
- And the jumpsuit of the week (now a thing!) is this one. Mostly because I want to wear it like the girl in the fifth photo all summer long.
Have a good one!