Weekend coffee #16.
This week included opening up some walls, exploring the guts of my house and living out this scene from "Moonstruck." Alas, no hidden treasure. Things are just getting started and I'm already exhausted. In other news...
- These BBQ Baked Tempeh Chips from Eating Bird Food look both intriguing and delicious. Jesse recently developed an interest in cooking so I might need to slide that one his way.
- Forty seagulls and a suitcase full of pepperoni - what could go wrong? Holy hell, this is one of those you can't make this up stories. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cringe more than once.
- Heavy. That's the only word I have for the article "Did Drinking Give Me Breast Cancer?" A good reminder to pause and reflect on the decisions we make and how we move through the world.
- Adding "The Myth of the Nice Girl" to my reading list. I'm usually skeptical when it comes to books about work and women at work but this one is drawing me in.
- Two years already? Had the opportunity to see Prince once back in 2010 and it was mind-blowing. So is the situation with his estate.
- Oh hello, jumpsuit of the week. Still dreaming of warmer weather (and bolder colors, apparently).