The boozy Arnold Palmer.
Taking a tip from Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess, I've been working on building out a bar cart. Not because I intend to roll it out when company comes over but because I like the idea of learning how to make some basic cocktails. This is one such drink. Technically, it's a boozy Arnold Palmer most often referred to as a John Daly after another golf pro known to be a bit of lush. But out of respect for Mr. Daly, let's just call this is a boozy Arnold Palmer.
- 6 ounces of sweet tea vodka
- 1 bottle (roughly 7 ounces) of San Pellegrino Limonata
- 12 ounces of seltzer
- lemon slices
- cocktail pick
- 4 lowball glasses
- Fill glasses about halfway with ice.
- Pour in 1 shot (1.5 ounces) of sweet tea vodka into each glass, followed by 1 shot and a half of San Pellegrino Limonata.
- Top with roughly 3 ounces of seltzer.
- Garnish with a lemon slice on a cocktail pick and serve.
The flavors sort of layer on top of one another so the lemon slice on the cocktail pick acts as a stirrer to move things around. Plus it makes it look fancy. Serves 4.