Weekend coffee #19.
In opening up the walls of our kitchen this week, we found newspapers that hearken all the way back to 1991. That wouldn't be all that interesting were it not for the date on the newspaper. May 9, 1991. Legit 27 years ago to the day. In case you're wondering, this episode of "The Simpsons" aired that night.
This week's a quick one, but here's what I'm reading:
- The stories behind the things that one star held near and dear.
- The story of one woman and the secret fortune she amassed and then gave away.
- Oof. Not exactly a well-executed product launch (especially after 248 tries).
- Interested to try this spaghetti squash trick once the kitchen is complete.
- Wasn't a hobby person until recently but now I back all of these ideas.
- A white jumpsuit, maybe? Plus some other ideas.
Wishing all those maternal figures out there a very lovely day!