Weekend coffee #28.
I don't know about you but I have an extremely fun-filled weekend in store. One of the many perks of home ownership is that the projects are never ending so I'll be dedicating a good chunk of my weekend to power washing and staining our deck and back stairs. Thrilling stuff, I know. Otherwise, I'm hoping to score a few hours at the beach and finish up some writing assignments - plus I embark on a new project next week that's going to change my routine a bit so I want to go in prepared. Otherwise, I'm keeping things on the lighter side this week:
- A new Viv Albertine book! I really enjoyed her other book, Clothes, Clothes, Clothes. Music, Music, Music. Boys, Boys, Boys. so I'm looking forward to reading this one.
- Rediscovering music videos like the new ones from Kasey Musgraves for 'High Horse' and Nicole Atkins' 'A Little Crazy.'
- With all the stuff you have going on, adult friendships can be challenging to maintain. I really liked this handy guide about how to show up for people in your life.
- How wild are these oil paintings? At first glance, I was convinced they were images. Definitely not your typical still life with fruit type of art.
- This ode to motels. Though not usually the most upscale accommodations, there is something so charming about staying at quirky little places in weird little towns.
- Oh hey, I see you cute jumpsuit that I want in all three options.
Until next weekend.
Image by Alexandru STAVRICĂ via Unsplash