Weekend coffee #14.
Another interesting week in the books. I filed my taxes, wrote a few posts, hit the gym harder than usual, started to make space for spring and a whole lot more. As I attempt to soothe my nerves ahead of tonight's show, here's a look at what I'm reading:
- Kim Deal is so cool. Hopefully I can channel one iota of that cool someday. And honestly, I never managed to make New York successful for me either.
- Speaking of cool, let's hear it for these amazing ladies captured in these beautiful portraits. I found the Louise Nevelson one particularly striking.
- This piece by Career Contessa was a nice reminder and a good complement to what I expressed in my do one thing post.
- The threat of robots continues to mount. And this time, it looks like they're coming for the men - and their jobs. But how real is that threat?
- Um, finally. Doing dishes has always been my least favorite household chore. Appears I'm not the only one.
- Never know exactly how much I buy into horoscopes. However, that being said, this piece on the Sagittarius girl hits pretty close to home.
- I'm all about a healthy hack and these recipes look worth a shot. Starting with the four-ingredient samoas.
- Into this socially responsible clothing line made in Ghana. My wardrobe is like 99 percent black or dark gray and yet I find myself eyeing up this hot pink, prawn-patterned jumpsuit.
Have a lovely weekend!