Weekend coffee #22.
Short weeks are the worst. Compound that with this never ending rain we're experiencing and my mood is low. June already looks bonkers so I'm going for some self-care to snap out of it (second Moonstruck reference in less than a month - on brand). In the meantime, here's what I'm reading:
- Pretty sure the whole internet heard about this story. But trust me, it is 100 percent worth the long read. Apparently it was a full-blown #scamweek.
- In my world, the telephone is only used for work calls and catching up with Grandma. If you want to catch me by phone, you're going to have to leave a message first.
- Agreed. I say this as someone who owns a cute house with lots of character and good bones in the middle of a never-ending renovation.
- This little feelgood story made me remember why I have the utmost respect for teachers - especially in today's crazy world.
- When it comes to getting dressed, Rachel Wilkerson breaks it down. I came to a similar albeit less conscious realization a few years ago, hence my closet of all black everything.
- Speaking of black clothing, this black halter-neck jumpsuit is calling me. I can already picture myself biking to the beach and getting salt stains all over the raw silk.
That's all for now. Until next time!
Work related extra: The Arctic Fire Cryo website launched yesterday. Still a few things to add but it's looking pretty sharp.