Reset and refine.
Earlier this year, I wrote about describing 2018 through words and colors. Now that we're about halfway through, I did a little reflecting to see if what I chose still holds up. Turns out, it doesn't.
This is not to say that I haven't been doing a lot of seeking. I have actually. But the thing about seeking is that through this, you hope to find something. That's where I'm falling short. Despite an increase in efforts and energy, my seeking seems to lead to more seeking. My color choice doesn't seem to fit either. As much as I enjoy orange and what it represents, it doesn't suit me, my home or where I'm at in life.
- Wrap up the lingering house renovation - hoping this can be within the next month, really.
- Refresh my office - nothing major but it's in need of an update.
- Tackle at least half of my summer to do list - that is if it ever stops raining.
- Give Twitter another try - yep, here I am. Starting over yet again.
- Launch two-three new projects - under wraps for now but underway!
Watch this space.